About This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Do You Ever



Do you ever think about me
When you’re down and feeling blue?
Do you remember little things
I used to say and do?

Do you ever see my face in the
Mirror of your mind,
When life is quite disturbing
And no comfort you can find?

When you’re weary at day’s end
And lonely not by choice,
Do you sometimes speak about me;
Do you think you hear my voice?

Do you reach to touch my hand
Knowing that I’ll understand
What it is you’re going through
And be there just for you?

If at times you think about me,
See me, hear me, touch me, too,
Then you must understand, my love
I’m still a part of you!
                                         ~PTH



6 comments:

  1. WOW! This is great. now i know what you mean about late night being different. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this is good late night reading. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is nice peggy. I'll be looking forward to more of this. jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful. did you write it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Everyone! Yes, I wrote many poems - a long time ago when I was just a teen-ager with all those emotions going crazy. I just recently took them out of storage boxes where they've been living for many years. I'm glad they're being read and enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful poem, Peggy. It hit close to home with me. I had someone just like that in my life at one time, and she's still there.

    Hugh

    ReplyDelete