About This Blog

Sunday, April 21, 2013

What I Love


Can’t paint a charming portrait
Or sing a lilting song
But I can tell you what I love
If you’d like to tag along. 

I love a cool crisp morning
When autumn comes around
The twinkling of an early frost
And leaves upon the ground.

An azure sky excites my senses,
A pumpkin wet with dew
A sunny, cloudless afternoon
A field of cornstalks, too.

When mountains are emblazoned
With colors warm and bright
Their splendor can’t be hidden
Even from the night.

As autumn leaves are falling
Each one a different shade
Who wouldn’t marvel at the sight
Our wondrous God has made 

It emerges early in October
This awe-inspiring view
I love it, oh, so very much
I hope you love it, too!

             © pth - 2012 
 

 
  

2 comments:

  1. Well it's hard to feel it now but I'm sure I will in a few months. It's very good! Hope I remember to come back and read it again in October. :)

    ReplyDelete